Wednesday, November 11, 2009

How do I get my long, somewhat greasy hair into something more soft and easy to work with?

I'm a guy; 17 years old, and have long hair which goes to the side, sort of like a surfers hair style. For some reason though, there are some mornings where the sides stick up which are tough to try and maintain due to some natural wave in my hair, ect.



Also, the look of being gelled or greasy is alittle noticable and I'd rather go for a more soft, drier look so does anyone have any suggestions?



Also, how can I keep my hair from curling in certain areas?



I'm using shampoo and conditioner and usually just comb and blow dry so I'm not sure if there is any way that might help to make the areas stay in place? Any suggestions?



How do I get my long, somewhat greasy hair into something more soft and easy to work with?

You Should Condsider Straighting it. =]



At least The Parts You Dont Like,



Such as The "sides stick up."



%26amp;%26amp; As For The Greasy part...



Why Dont You Stop Using Conditioner, MAYBE, It Might Work Towards Giving You A NON Greasy Hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment