Monday, November 16, 2009

How to make a faux hawk hair style with long hair?

Hi! I see a lot of people sporting this kind of hairstyle that I think it is a 'faux hawk' but I'm not sure. Kind of like this one she's wearing [img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y2...



(sorry I couldn't find a better pic)



I've tried to do this put I can't make the hair stay up...



Can anyone help? do you know of anyte website with tutorials or something, maybe a video on youtube?



Thanks!



How to make a faux hawk hair style with long hair?

She has her hair pulled back into a quiff. Use a comb on the top section of your hair that you want to stand up and pull it back with your hand into a small ponytail. Give it a twist and push it forward until the hair in front stands up like you want. Pin in place. If you truly wanted a faux hawk, use hair wax to make it stand up.

No comments:

Post a Comment